2013 Presentation Evening
Saturday 12th October 2013
7pm for 7.30pm
Gog Magog Golf Club
The annual Presentation Evening is an opportunity to support your club, get to know other club members and have a fun evening at The Gog Magog Golf Club. The bar will be open from 7.00pm allowing time for a reasonably priced drink before heading in to the Dining Room to sit down and enjoy the 3 course meal. Coach Matt Sanders will be providing us with entertainment, including a Fun Table Top Quiz for each table to complete during dinner, and other, yet to be. During the evening the 'Presentation of Trophies' takes place, with awards for the winners of all the club tournaments, and the announcements of this year's
- recipients of the 'Most Improved Player' and Captains' awards.
- Head Coach Hamid Hejazi will be compering the evening in his own, very special style and speeches are guaranteed to be few and very succinct.
- The bar will remain open until midnight for relaxing and socialising after dinner.
Price: £27 per person, to include 3-course 'Banqueting' dinner, coffee and mints.
How to book:
- Email the names of all the people you are booking tickets for and if they are vegetarian to:
- Send or deliver a cheque made payable to 'Great Shelford Tennis Club' to
31, Shelford Park Ave,
Great Shelford CB22 5LU
Please write the names of who you are paying for on the back of the cheque and if they are vegetarian (if hand-delivering, cash is also acceptable). We will also take payments at club nights when possible - to Helen Loth, Cheryl Smythe and Rob Campion (payments in envelopes with details as above)
- If you wish to sit with specific friends, or put together your own table, (10 places) please email me with details.
BOOKING CLOSES ON SATURDAY 5TH OCTOBER AND PLACES ARE LIMITED!!
THE COMMITTEE LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE ON THE 12th OCTOBER
FOR A GREAT EVENING
Venue: Gog Magog Golf Club, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge CB22 3AB
ANY QUERIES TO: Helen Loth
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 September 2013 22:45